Inyati Game Lodge, Sabi Sand
Inyati Game Lodge is situated in arguably one of the best game viewing areas in the world & most prestigious private conservation areas, the Sabi Sand Reserve (Wildtuin), adjoining the renowned Kruger National Park. Experience fantastic close-up’s with Africa's wildlife on every game drive. #inyatisafari "If you can visit two continents in your life time visit Africa twice"
Posts by Inyati Game Lodge, Sabi Sand:
- N’wendzamhala : December 2011 Wildlife Journal
- Wildlife Journal November 2011 by Khimbini Hlongwane
- Increase in the Ulusaba airstrip passenger taxes and SSW gate entrance fee for 2012
- A young Leopard of about 3 years old – stalks, catches and plays with a scrub hare.
- First steps into life: New born elephant and giraffe.
- Days of our lions: Mapogo roars the entire bush-veld shivers with fear, long live Mapogos
- Wildlife Journal October 2011 by Khimbini Hlongwane
- A Journey With Giraffe by Keith Jenkinson
- Wildlife Journal September 2011 by Khimbini Hlongwane
- Wildlife Journal August 2011 by Khimbini Hlongwane
- Wildlife Journal July 2011 by Khimbini Hlongwane
- Painted Predators by Keith Jenkinson