The Safari Awards 2017: Inyati Game Lodge, Sabi Sand Reserve Nominated
If it weren’t for our guests continued support throughout the years we’d never be in the position we’re in today. Your positive reviews, constructive criticism and contribution to Inyati Game Lodge, has ensured we’ve secured a place in the Safari Awards, a prestigious annual award bestowed upon camps and lodges displaying excellence in specific categories. Inyati Game Lodge has been nominated in 8 categories. We’d really like to rally your support to secure an award.
Voting is easy! Here’s how you do it:
- Go to this page, search and click on the property: Safari Awards Voting Selection Page
- Log in with your username and password, or register if this is your first time voting.
- You will be redirected to the camp page, where you click on the big “vote” button. Follow the prompts, rate us out of 10 and leave a comment if you’d like!
Here are the categories in which Inyati Game Lodge, have been nominated in the Safari Awards:
- 2017 Best Community Focused Safari Property (Nominee)
Inyati is committed long term sustainability and to respecting the local community and environment in which we live. We care about our people and the communities around us. Inyati employs about 40 permanent staff, most of which are from the local community. Many of our staff has been with Inyati for more than 10 years making Inyati their home and creating that family atmosphere that the lodge has become renowned for.
- 2017 Best Design (Nominee)
With our veranda dining and bar area, there’s plenty of flow throughout the lodge. No fencing which means wildlife can roam freely throughout.
- 2017 Best Ecologically Responsible Safari Property (Nominee)
- 2017 Best Family Safari Experience (Nominee)
- 2017 Best Safari Cuisine (Nominee)
Relish fascinating combinations of African dishes while sipping fabulous champagne and fine wines.
- 2017 Best Safari Guiding Team (Nominee)
Our guides are accomplished birdwatchers, with an excellent understanding of the wildlife and its behaviour – including a very good knowledge of trees, plants, insects and reptiles. The depth and breadth of their knowledge will considerably enrich your safari.
- 2017 Best Value Safari Property (Nominee)
Inyati offers exceptional value for money at a fraction of the price of other private lodges in the reserve. The predator sightings in the Sabi Same Game Reserve are in abundance and the sands offers unparalleled game viewing opportunities in an uncrowded reserve. Rates include game drives, walks, accommodation and meals.
- 2017 Best Walking Safari (Nominee)
In between game drives if your time is not filled with relaxing, reading or swimming, guided game walks can often be the highlight of your safari it is only then that you gain a true perspective of the fauna and flora around you.
- 2017 Best Location (Nominee)
Inyati Game Lodge is situated in arguably one of the best game viewing areas in the world & most prestigious private conservation areas, the Sabi Sand Reserve (Wildtuin), adjoining the renowned Kruger National Park. Experience fantastic close-up’s with Africa’s wildlife on every game drive.